Step by Step Guides to Open Password Protected PDF File without Password
In any document getting ready and copying content is a critical activity. A PDF record that is known for an archive plan requires content duplication before moving the substance to another area. Regardless, the issue develops when the sender of the PDF archive restricts the repeating movement, and the users can’t copy the PDF content. To resolve such an issue, we have discovered certain strategies to open password-protected PDF files without passwords.
There are two sorts of password protection-associated PDF documents are:
- Client Encrypted – The client encoded implies the client will require the secret key to unlock the PDF document and to open it.
- Proprietor Locked – The proprietor protected file can be encrypted effectively if the client wishes to alter the content of the PDF file. The record can be handily decoded with the assistance of the Google Chrome method.
If you want to crack secured PDF file then, it can be done easily.
How to Open Encrypted PDF file without Password Via Portable Method?
Method 1: Via Google Drive
- Sign in to your Google Drive account.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner. A settings portal will then pop-up on the screen.
- Hit the Settings tab and then in the Convert Uploads, tick “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” checkbox.
- Google Drive will then prompt you to load the PDF file.
- Right-click the desired PDF file, Select Open with Google Docs option.
- Next, redirect to the File menu, hit Download as and then pick either PDF or Docx format.
Method 2: Using Google Chrome
This method can be used to unlock password protected PDF file.
- Choose a password-protected PDF file.
- Right-click the PDF file and opt Open with Google Chrome option.
- Again, right-click the PDF and tap the Print option.
- Next, select the Microsoft Print to PDF and then hit the Print button.
- Now, give a name to the PDF file and allocate a path to save the new .pdf file.
Method 3: Using Adobe Acrobat
- Run the password-protected pdf file in Adobe Acrobat.
- Enter the password to access the file.
- At the Windows left-hand side, press the Lock icon.
- In the Security Settings, tap on the Permission Details.
- Click the Security tab and then in the Security Method pop-up, select No security and then tap the OK button.
- Now, redirect to the File menu and click Save option.
Professional approach to Open Password Protected PDF File without Password:
If the above manual solutions results are not satisfactory, then the user can utilize an alternative approach known for its stabilized data. One such alternative is Cigati PDF Manager. The utility comprises extraordinary features as shown below:
- It allows merging multiple PDF files into a single file easily.
- Splits large size PDF files into small modules for better understanding.
- The utility unprotects a secured PDF by erasing the password from the PDF file.
- It allows the user to Password to protect a PDF file to store it for edit and copy options.
- Deliberately fetch images, fonts, and text from the PDF content.
- The software migrates PDF files to JPEG, TXT, and HTML format.
- Dictates PDF file details for the resultant PDF files.
Summing It Up:
The above blog states the techniques to open password-protected PDF files without passwords. It is dreary that optimized portable ways do not provide relevant solutions. Also, such a solution does not have the accountability to keep data intact and secure throughout the process. It is always recommended for the user to opt for professional utility when feeling the requirement to manage crucial data files.