If you are facing trouble in importing EML files to Gmail(G Suite) then this blog will help you a lot in this concern. Here, you will get all possible ways to solve this issue and quickly you will be able to import EML files into Gmail.
Let us take a glance at EML files first.
EML- EML format supported by many email clients. These email clients use a .eml extension to save any email message. A list of some email clients are given below:
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- The Bat!
- Zoho Mail
- Outlook Express
Most of the users use EML to store backup fo email messages. Now, a query arises in your mind that why this migration needed.
Why Export EML Mails into Gmail is important?
Gmail is a more secure platform where all EML files can remain secure. There are many advanced options in Gmail that users love a lot. That’s why it becomes important to import EML to Gmail.
How to Import EML files into Gmail?
There is no manual solution possible to move EML files to Gmail. As EML files do not support Gmail email client so it becomes impossible to move them manually. We need a direct solution or software that quickly export all EML files into Gmail without wasting any time. Therefore, we have come with a solution for it. Use EML Converter to directly export EML mails into Gmail. This tool has some important features as given below:
- Export all EML files into various different email clients such as Gmail, Yahoo, Thunderbird, Zimbra, etc.
- Move all emails with their attachments as well.
- Offers a bulk conversion of EML Files.
- Convert EML to MBOX
- Also it save EML to EMLX, PDF, PST, MSG, MHT,HTML file formats.
- To filter unwanted EML files, it offers a data range feature.
- No data loss, keep data intact during the migration process.
Now let us see the steps to migrate EML files into Gmail using EML Exporter. Follow the steps below:
- Firstly, install and launch the tool.
- Hit on Add Files for choosing the EML files that you want to export.
- Then click on Add Folders to add different folders containing EML files.
- Choose the destination path and temp folder option. After that, choose the saving option as Gmail (if you want to move EML on other email clients then choose accordingly).
- Then enter your Gmail email id and password.
- Wait for some time until it saves EML into Gmail.
- Finally, after completion click on Ok.
So, these all are the steps by which you can directly import EML files into Gmail.
As we have mentioned EML files in detail first then we have provided why we import EML to Gmail. We have also explained a quick solution for query “how to move EML files to Gmail”. Hope, that this guide will help you a lot in finding solutions to your query.